Spacebar Counter – Spacebar Clicker
What is Space bar Counter?
Spacebar counter is an online tool which counts the number of times space bar is hit. It is used to calculate the space bar clicks in a specified time frame. The more you are able to press the button faster, the more score you will earn. Space bar CPS (clicks per seconds) can be calculated by dividing number of times you have pressed the spacebar button by the time period you took i.e. if you have pressed the space bar button 32 times in 5 seconds, then your score will be 32 divided by 5 which equals 6.4 presses in a second.
What is Spacebar Clicker?
Space bar clicker is another name for Space bar Counter and it tells you the number of times you tapped the spacebar button. It tells you that how many times you are able to press the spacebar button in a given time interval and it will also help you in improving your hitting speed.
What is Spacebar Speed Test?
This online test tells you the speed with which you hit the space bar button repeatedly. Some people might confuse the word speed with km/h, but it is not that speed. It is the times you hit the space bar key continuously and repeatedly within a specific time frame. The more the speed for your spacebar test, the more the pro you are.
What is Spacebar CPS Test?
Space bar CPS Test is an online test present on our website, which like mouse test tells you the average number of times you have hit the spacebar key in a specific time frame test. For example if you take 5 second space bar test and you manage to hit the space bar key 40 times, then your CPS score will be calculated by dividing total number of clicks by the total number of seconds, which in this case is 40 divided by 5 which equals 8. So 8 is the number of times on average you manage to hit the spacebar in one second.
- You may like to test your mouse cps clicking speed with CPS Test
Why do the people use Spacebar click speed test?
Space bar Click Counter is used by the pro gamers to test their button hitting speed and also to see whether the spacebar key is working properly or not. If you are a gamer and you are playing a game like Mario Bros, then the efficiency of the spacebar button will be checked, whether it working properly or you need to clean it or replace it. In games like Mario Bros, you are attacked suddenly by a moving object and you need to jump to save yourself, to jump you need to press the spacebar key, and if it is not working properly, you would surely die and lose all the progress you have made.
Similarly, if you are playing some FPS (First Person Shooting) games, and you have allocated the spacebar key for shooting, then you need to act suddenly most of the times in order to survive through the game, if your key is responsive and you are speedy enough, then you will be able to kill the counter player prolonging your life in the game.
This Spacebar Click Counter Test will make sure that you are active and your spacebar button is responsive. The more you are able to earn score in the game, the more are your chances to thrive in the gaming world. By taking this test and practising again and again, your clicking speed would also be enhanced and you would score more points of the table.
How does the Spacebar counter works?
Space bar Counter is an online game, on our website, which would be started once you have pressed your spacebar key. Once started, you have to continue this Spacebar clicking speed test until the time runs out and games finishes. You will be given a score at the end of the game and that score would tell you how many times you were able to hit the spacebar button properly and efficiently.
The best duration to take Spacebar Clicking Test, according to us, is 5 seconds. This is the time frame which looks very little when you think of it, but once you start the game, 5 seconds are more than enough for you to continuously and repeatedly press the spacebar key. At the end of 5 seconds, you would be awarded with some number which would be the times you were able to hit the spacebar key during 5 seconds.
The timer in this game lets you know when the test was started and when it would be finished. The advantage of timer is to see whether you can perform under pressure or not. It also helps to keep your focus and perform within a limited time period. It helps you improve your spacebar clicking speed by practising again and again in a time limit.
You can improve your spacebar clicking speed by taking this free online spacebar counter test. And every time you take the test, try to break your previous score. You can also improve your speed by using a professional keyboard and some techniques which would be discussed further in the article.
Why use our spacebar click counter?
Unlike thousands of online space bar counter tests and games present on the web, we would suggest you to use ours because of the following features and pros in contrast to others:
Different Time Frames:
This online web based tool and game comes with the variable time frame options to check your spacebar clicking speed like no other.
5 Seconds Spacebar Counter:
This test provides you to check your spacebar clicking speed in 5 seconds time frame. As the name suggests, it gives you 5 seconds to hit spacebar as many times as possible to see your results.
10 Seconds Spacebar Counter:
This test gives you the opportunity to see your clicking speed in 10 seconds variant. You can buckle up your belt and tap the spacebar key as many times as possible within 10 seconds and see for yourself the results of your effort.
20 Seconds Spacebar Counter:
This specific test gives you the chance to test yourself in 20 seconds spacebar challenge. The moment you press the spacebar key first time, the test starts and you can show your skills for 20 straight seconds and brag about it with your friends and family.
30 Seconds Spacebar Counter:
The thirty second challenge is provided to you if you need to check your spacebar clicking speed in this time frame. The more you would tap your spacebar key, the more score you will attain on scoreboard.
60 Seconds Spacebar Counter:
The 60 seconds or a minute spacebar counter would tell you how many times you have managed to press spacebar key without any break.
Free to use:
Our web based online game and tool is totally free to use. You can come online anytime, from anywhere, all you need is a working internet connection and you can enjoy our online game.
No Registration and Signup: There’s absolutely no need to register or signup on our website. We don’t ask for any personal information from a user to disclose for the usage of this tool and game on our website.
Our web based tool is so user friendly that even kids can come online on our website and play the game without any adult’s supervision. Everything has been planned accordingly and can easily be understood.
Real Time & Accurate Results:
Our web based tool is developed by professionals and gives you an accurate measure of the results as per your clicking. Once you finish the game, you would see your results immediately and if you are not satisfied with them, you can play again and perform better the next time.
Mobile & Tablet Friendly:
Our online web based tool and game is configured in such a way that it can be played on your mobile or even your tablet. It doesn’t matter what type of mobile or tablet you are using, our tool will automatically adjust itself according to the device it is opened on and you can play and check your results anytime on any device.
IOS & Mac Availability:
Our Spacebar counter tool is available for Mac and IOS devices. So if you are using an iPhone or an iPad or any other android based device, you will be able to enjoy as much as you would enjoy testing our tool on a desktop.
How to use our tool?
Our tool is very easy and simple to use. There are couple of steps you need to follow and you will be able to use our tool while sitting on your comfortable sofa at home.
- First you need to go to our website and click on the “Spacebar Counter” link provided on the left side of the web-page.
- Then you would need to choose the time frame you want to check your spacebar clicking speed in.
- Once you have selected all the options, just press the spacebar key and the game will automatically start.
- At the end of the game, you will be provided by your score and if you are not satisfied with the results, you can always play again.
What are the famous space bar tapping methods?
People all around the world use different techniques and methods to improve their clicking speed for the spacebar. Some of the methods are listed below. If you don’t feel satisfied with our methods and their description, you can always search for more methods and detailed description over the internet or with the help of a YouTube video.
Spacebar Simple Clicking:
In this first method, there are several different sub methods used by people to check their clicking speed.
This is a simple method which everyone uses at first in order to check their spacebar clicking speed. This method can be performed with a simple household keyboard using your index finger or thumb. As discussed earlier many times, there are several time frames you can choose from and calculate your clicking speed. We recommend using 3 seconds or 5 seconds test, because if gives you maximum efficiency for your speed. The higher you choose the time interval, the lower the efficiency would be, as the time passes, you get tired of pressing the key again and again, hence giving you low results. Once you have selected all the desired options, you can start the game by pressing spacebar key. When the time runs out, you will be able to see your results and also calculate the number of times you have hit the spacebar key within 1 second. All you have to do is divide the total number of clicks by the total number of time.
Jitter Clicking Technique:
This is another technique used by the professional to increase their clicking speed for the spacebar. This technique is also performed on a professional keyboard in order to get the maximum results. To perform Jitter Clicking on a spacebar, you have to press the spacebar key very fast like you are vibrating it. This technique improves your score enormously but in order to perform this technique, you need to practice a lot and you also need a professional keyboard.
Butterfly Clicking Technique:
Now comes the Butterfly Clicking Technique, as butterfly has two wings which help it in flying, similarly, this technique requires to fingers, that maybe your index fingers or your thumbs. In our opinion, thumbs work more aggressively than index fingers. You need to place your both thumbs of each side of the spacebar and press it alternatively to gain maximum number of clicks in your chosen time frame. This technique will help you score more clicks as compared to regular clicking and jitter clicking.
Spacebar Drag Clicking:
Spacebar Drag clicking is another technique used by professional gamers to perform extraordinarily in the hour of need. To master this technique, you need to practice day and night and with your mind focused.
This technique can be performed on a professional keyboard having linear switches and not tactile, used in domestic and normal built keyboards. Make sure your spacebar is not smooth and if it is, you need to put an electrical tape on it to gain maximum results. And when everything is set, move your finger from one side to another and you would have maximum results. The key here is to have a professional keyboard with linear switches at the base of a spacebar. And this is how you perform Spacebar Drag Clicking.
What is the best method to click the spacebar faster ?
The best technique for the spacebar test, according to us, is the butterfly clicking. Although the answer to this question is not quite easy because each clicking method has it’s own pros & cons. let’s have a brief look into the pros & cons.
- Drag clicking is the fastest method to get get highest cps score but it can only be performed with some special keyboards. Moreover, many large games don’t allow the use if this method and banned you from playing.
- Jitter clicking is the second fastest technique to get higher cps score. But is the most dangerous too due to extensive pressure on your finger. Moreover, it can also injured your finger, hand or arm.
- Butterfly clicking is the third fastest method and also safer than the two methods explain above. In this method you don’t need any special keyboard, any cheats and also don’t need to put any extra pressure on your finger or hand. You are required to use two finger of the same hand or both hand & click with both finger alternatively which enables you to have faster clicking speed than simple clicking.
Why do people use spacebar click tester on TikTok?
TikTok is a very popular application no a days and with every passing time, new challenges come forward from this applications. Its users start performing some random challenges and they go viral. Similarly, Spacebar TikTok challenge is one of them.
People are recording themselves doing an internet quiz that counts how many times someone can hit their computer’s spacebar in 30 seconds. Depending on the quiz taken, some try to hit the spacebar 300 times within 30 seconds or 225 times in the same amount of time.
Playing along this challenge people get to test their skills against a clock and quiz themselves to see if they are as good as everyone else seems to be.
What are some popular space bar clicking games?
Some of the most popular spacebar clicking games in which people see their spacebar clicking skills and also challenge themselves to beat their own previous records are as following:
- Spacebar Fishing Game: In this game, if you are playing on a desktop, you have to long press on the spacebar key to move the anchor and finally catch the fish. It is a time limited game, by the end of the game, you will see how many fish you have caught and that would be your result. You can also play this game on your mobile phones and tablets, instead of spacebar key, you have to tap on the screen to catch the fish and see your score.
- Dino Runner Game: In this game, there is a runner known as Trex, which keeps running until stopped by an obstacle. You can cross that obstacle, by pressing the spacebar key which would make him jump and continue his run. The more you run the more score you will make.
- Flappy Block Game: In this game, a block is flying around crossing and not hitting the objects on its way. The main objective of this game is to go as far as possible. And you can use the spacebar key to make sure the block doesn’t hit anything on its journey and if the block is about to fall down, you can start pressing the spacebar key so that it returns to its original position.
Space bar Tester FAQs
How fast you can click the spacebar?
- An average human being can click spacebar as fast as 6.27 times in a second.
How many times you can hit a spacebar in 1 second?
- An average human being can hit the spacebar 6.27 times in one second. After the practice, it can be increased to 10 times in one second.
How fast you can press the spacebar in 5 seconds?
- Without any practice and technique, you can hit the spacebar approximately 35 to 40 times in 5 seconds. But if you practice the technique, then you can improve your spacebar hitting speed up to 50 to 55 times in 5 seconds.
How many times you can click the spacebar counter in 10 seconds?
- Averagely, you can hit the spacebar 80 to 90 times in 10 seconds. But if you practice more and keep yourself calm and dedicated, then you can increase your clicking speed up to 100 times in 10 seconds.
How many spacebar hits in one minute?
- You can achieve 540 spacebar clicks per minute. This means that you have clicked 9 times in a second, which is above average speed for humans.
How fast can I click the spacebar in 30 seconds?
- If you are an average human, then you can click the spacebar 210 to 230 times in 30 seconds. But with a lot of practice, you can achieve 300 clicks in 30 seconds.
How fast you can hit the spacebar clicker test in 100 seconds?
- You can click the spacebar button continuously about 500 times in 100 seconds. An average human can press the spacebar button 6 to 7 times in a second if they are taking a shorter time frame test. In the longer time frame, the speed of hitting a button continuously decreases because a person gets tired of repeating the same task again and again without any breaks.
What is the average spacebar click speed?
- An average spacebar click speed for a 5 second spacebar test is 6 to 7 times in a second. But if you would try a 1 second spacebar test, you might be able to hit the spacebar around 10 times in one second. Similarly, if you would take a longer time interval test, then the speed would be reduced to 4 to 5 clicks in a second. Basically, it depends on what test or task you are performing and the average spacebar click speed would vary from person to person and test to test.
What is the fastest spacebar clicking speed?
- The highest spacebar clicking speed for a 5 second test is counted for 12 clicks per second. And the fastest clicking speed for a 10 second test was counter for 14 clicks per second.
What is the world record for most spacebar clicks in 1 second?
- The world record for pressing the spacebar maximum times is 16 CPS.
What is the world record for most spacebar clicks in 5 seconds?
- The world record for the maximum number of clicks in 5 seconds is 60, which gives you 12 clicks per second.
What is the world record for most spacebar clicks in 10 seconds?
- The world record for most number of clicks in 10 seconds is 145, giving you an average of 14.5 clicks per second.
What is the world record for most spacebar clicks in 30 seconds?
- The world record for the maximum number of clicks within 30 seconds time frame is 330 times, which accounts for 11 clicks per second.
What is the world record for most spacebar clicks in 1 minute?
- The world record for most spacebar clicks in a minute is 576 clicks giving you average of 9.6 clicks per second. The reason for the low CPS is because the more time you take to perform this test, the lower is the CPS of a human.
What is a good space bar CPS score?
- You need to hit the spacebar key as many times as possible before the time runs out. Average speed of a human being is hitting a spacebar 6.5 times in one second. Anything above that is considered to be good.
What is the average spacebar CPS speed?
- Average spacebar CPS is calculated at 6.5 times you hit a spacebar key within one second.
How do I double click my spacebar?
- Tap the Spacebar without needing to press the same fingers. Pay attention to the usability of your computer keyboard while adjusting click-and-release games. Practice and rehearse, which takes time and effort. Practice and develop your expertise on your wireless keyboard. You can improve your clicking speed after diligent practice.
What is the world record for most clicks in spacebar drag click test?
- 60 clicks per seconds is the world record for most clicks using drag clicking technique.
What is the world record for most clicks in spacebar jitter clicking?
- 19 clicks per seconds is the world record for most presses the space bar key using the Jitter clicking technique.
What is the world record for most clicks in spacebar butterfly clicking?
- The world record for most space bar hits is 17 CPS score using Butterfly clicking technique.
How do you drag click 40 CPS?
- In order to get 40 cps score using drag clicking you need to use special gaming keyboard which allows dragging function. A little more practising with the same keyboard, you’ll be able to get 40 clicks per seconds score.
What is the press the spacebar 2000 challenge?
- As one indication, the name says it best; space bar counter challenge 2000 is an intriguing way to examine your skill it up with just one click. In a single space bar click 2000, your main goal is to aim for a world record or to increase your space bar click scoring by attempting to outdo your previous score. To set a genuine record, users try to finish the 2000 space bar click challenge the fastest. Therefore, before performing this challenge, the user must figure out the spacebar timer (which counts the number of clicks before the user starts the 2000 challenge). He then needs to begin the 2000 challenge and attempt to hit the space bar as quickly as possible 2000 times.
What is the spacebar counter unblocked?
- Space bar clicker unblocked is a freeware version of the online space bar clicking test tool. Thus all the features and timings to run the test must be free and available publicly. We at CPSTEST.INFO, are providing the same freeware tool which is entirely free to use for everyone every time, even you don’t need to have any email address or any other account in order to use it.
Happy Clicking Cheeeeerrrrrrrrrsssssss.